Here in the NeLH team, we've been experimenting with a Tablet PC at training and promotional events. It's been great fun, not least because it has GPRS - at one exhibition, the network crashed so the PCs on our exhibition stands were more ornamental than useful for a while. But with our Tablet PC, we could go online and demonstrate all our resources on a handy portable and decent-sized screen. This week's E-Health-Media includes a write-up by a hospital doctor, using a Tablet PC on the wards. An interesting development to watch.
- American Library Association's Library Instruction...
- The new buzzword is agile - as reported in the lat...
- Interesting article in latest D-Lib magazine, rep...
- The Medical Library Association conference feature...
- The special issue of Health Information and Librar...
- Lots of other librarians are blogging too! Take a...
- CILIP's Weekly Information World (sign up at CILIP...
- A fun and slightly off topic web site - Libraries ...
- Marketing Library Services has a report on the 200...
- NHS Clinical Teaching resource Just come across t...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try