I'm just getting my head around e-learning and it appears now need to think about m-learning! In her latest book, "E-learning and teaching in library and information services", Barbara Allan suggests that "the future of e-learning is going to include m-learning (mobile learning) based on handsets such as mobile phones, and increased use of the voice via virtual communication tools". Facet, 2002, ISBN 1-85604-439-4.
- Here in the NeLH team, we've been experimenting wi...
- American Library Association's Library Instruction...
- The new buzzword is agile - as reported in the lat...
- Interesting article in latest D-Lib magazine, rep...
- The Medical Library Association conference feature...
- The special issue of Health Information and Librar...
- Lots of other librarians are blogging too! Take a...
- CILIP's Weekly Information World (sign up at CILIP...
- A fun and slightly off topic web site - Libraries ...
- Marketing Library Services has a report on the 200...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try