Interesting article in latest D-Lib magazine, reporting on an essay contest on “The Academic Libraries in 2012”. This article summarises the entries and concludes with an interesting look at how libraries functioned in 1992, 2002 and how they are imagined to be in 2012. The conclusions consider how the following might change: information available, access to information, study space, instruction, organisational aspects, computer access in addition to other aspects of delivering library services.
- The Medical Library Association conference feature...
- The special issue of Health Information and Librar...
- Lots of other librarians are blogging too! Take a...
- CILIP's Weekly Information World (sign up at CILIP...
- A fun and slightly off topic web site - Libraries ...
- Marketing Library Services has a report on the 200...
- NHS Clinical Teaching resource Just come across t...
- Review into impact of training Attempt to assess ...
- Welcome to the DLnet weblog, for UK health librari...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try