An interesting site, Library Media & PR is published by Stephanie Stokes Design. One of my favourite bits currently appears on the home page - a rundown of "Mickey's 10 Commandments" showing what libraries can learn from Disney about attracting people. From a conference paper delivered by a Disney executive, the list of commandments covers the basics with a bit of fun. Number 1 is Know your audience - the others are as simple and although based on common sense, useful as a reminder of what we should be doing.
- I'm just getting my head around e-learning and it ...
- Here in the NeLH team, we've been experimenting wi...
- American Library Association's Library Instruction...
- The new buzzword is agile - as reported in the lat...
- Interesting article in latest D-Lib magazine, rep...
- The Medical Library Association conference feature...
- The special issue of Health Information and Librar...
- Lots of other librarians are blogging too! Take a...
- CILIP's Weekly Information World (sign up at CILIP...
- A fun and slightly off topic web site - Libraries ...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try