Marketing Library Services has a report on the 2002 IFLA/3M International Marketing Award. The three winning entries were all from public libraries but the author gives a quick overview of entries from other types of library too. Winners of the 2003 competition will be announced in August at IFLA's Conference in Berlin.
- NHS Clinical Teaching resource Just come across t...
- Review into impact of training Attempt to assess ...
- Welcome to the DLnet weblog, for UK health librari...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try