The new buzzword is agile - as reported in the latest Library and Information Update (July 03) from CILIP. The article reports on a TFPL seminar - concluding that we should not be content with offering a support service - as librarians, we should embed ourselves in our organisations - "gatecrashing meetings", "getting involved in other departments' innovations". The article also emphasises the importance of networks for offering support and help - a reassuring message as we launch DLnet :-)
- Interesting article in latest D-Lib magazine, rep...
- The Medical Library Association conference feature...
- The special issue of Health Information and Librar...
- Lots of other librarians are blogging too! Take a...
- CILIP's Weekly Information World (sign up at CILIP...
- A fun and slightly off topic web site - Libraries ...
- Marketing Library Services has a report on the 200...
- NHS Clinical Teaching resource Just come across t...
- Review into impact of training Attempt to assess ...
- Welcome to the DLnet weblog, for UK health librari...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try