CILIP's (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals) Members Day, on 23 October, features a range of free workshops, including "Developing librarians as teachers" and "The marketing mindset". I just checked and there are still places available. Let me know if you sign up to the marketing one - I'm signed up for the teaching one! No details on the CILIP website as yet but there's a booking form in the July 2003 issue of Update.
- The summer issue of Library and Information Resear...
- A useful resource on outcomes evaluation - Putting...
- EAHIL, European Assoc of Health Information and Li...
- On 19 June I referred to a study about students us...
- Free Pint reported on the recent Special Libraries...
- Confucius said "What I hear I forget, what I see I...
- An interesting site, Library Media & PR is publish...
- I'm just getting my head around e-learning and it ...
- Here in the NeLH team, we've been experimenting wi...
- American Library Association's Library Instruction...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try