Health Knowledge is a great NHS site “created to support the continuing and professional development of those working in the fields of health and social care by providing fast and easy access to quality learning materials”. Health Knowledge features a whole range of materials on knowledge management, critical appraisal, statistics, different types of health information and a handy jargon buster. This resource has been created by the Brent and Harrow Health Authority, partly funded by the North West London Workforce Development Confederation and is maintained by Harrow Primary Care Trust. Well worth taking a look.
- CILIP's (Chartered Institute of Library and Inform...
- The summer issue of Library and Information Resear...
- A useful resource on outcomes evaluation - Putting...
- EAHIL, European Assoc of Health Information and Li...
- On 19 June I referred to a study about students us...
- Free Pint reported on the recent Special Libraries...
- Confucius said "What I hear I forget, what I see I...
- An interesting site, Library Media & PR is publish...
- I'm just getting my head around e-learning and it ...
- Here in the NeLH team, we've been experimenting wi...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try