The summer issue of Library and Information Research features a rundown of current and completed research in the UK's library schools. I suspect there are some gaps but it's interesting to see the range of work underway - quite a few related to health, digital libraries, user needs/behaviour/experiences.
- A useful resource on outcomes evaluation - Putting...
- EAHIL, European Assoc of Health Information and Li...
- On 19 June I referred to a study about students us...
- Free Pint reported on the recent Special Libraries...
- Confucius said "What I hear I forget, what I see I...
- An interesting site, Library Media & PR is publish...
- I'm just getting my head around e-learning and it ...
- Here in the NeLH team, we've been experimenting wi...
- American Library Association's Library Instruction...
- The new buzzword is agile - as reported in the lat...
- Post to this blog (you'll need to log in)
- Blog instructions
- E-Libraries blog
- Information Literacy weblog
- Library Stuff
- Library Weblogs
- Peter Scott's Library Blog
- Phil Bradley's Blog
- RLG Shelflife
- The Shifted Librarian
- The Internet Courses : Weblogs
- Health Libraries Group
- Internet Resources Newsletter
- NeLH Informatics
- NeLH KM
and for a great guide, try