DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

"NeLH the Evidence"

Nick has asked me to report on our Awareness activities here at Papworth. Our NeLH Awareness events started on 1st November, so we really are having an Awareness month. The hospital held a very successful Research Open Day at which I gave a presentation entitled, "NeLH the Evidence". Over 100 patients, members of the public and health professionals attended the day.

That was followed the next week by a Workforce Development Confederation Stakeholders Day - and as part of the Library display, I went armed with all my NeLH promotional posters, pencils etc. At least I'm warmed up for next week (or exhausted!).........

Lyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home