DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Friday, December 19, 2003

Awareness Week - Night Night Nelh at Royal Hampshire County Hospital

I used the campaign to offer 4 nights of training to the staff at the Hospital and discovered how it felt to work from 7.30pm to 7.30am! I saw a total of 18 people and did a mixture of NeLH training and literature searching. I based myself in the discharge lounge to be central and although tempted to hop onto one of their beds in the early hours managed to find the discipline to catch up on paperwork when not out on wards.

I certainly feel I know a lot more about the hospital after this experience. If anyone would like to hear further details please e-mail me (sue.stevenson@weht.swest.nhs.uk).

Sue Stevenson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home