DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

NeLH Goodies Display Box

While we are on the topic of NeLH publcity goodies, I thought I would share with you that I have created a little display box for my NeLH freebies in the library - nothing grand mind you, but it looks presentable and keeps the bits and pieces tidy.

I used the top of a photocopying paper box covered in white paper (it was green before) and then I cut up a large NeLH poster (sacrilege!) to put slogans around the side (eg the address). I also printed out an A4 sign using the NeLH powerpoint slide background. In the box I have postcards, business cards, fold-out leaflets and monitor clips. I was also hoping to incude pencils, but alas! It's situated by the photocopier and the monitor clips regularly disapear!

I have asked Fran and the team to consider if NeLH or NLH would create a more professional looking display box in flat-pack style to draw attention to these delights and to keep them tidy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home