DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Blog makeover

You'll notice a bit of a change to the DLnet blog - it's had a makeover! Reason for this is that the previous template didn't display comments so there was no way of knowing if anyone had commented on a post without clicking the date link. This template indicates if there are any comments so makes it much much easier :-)

If you'd like to comment on a blog post, simply click on the "x comments" link at the bottom and it will prompt you to post a comment - it will ask you to login so you'll need your username and password handy.

Hope you like the new look blog!!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:26 am, Blogger Alan said…

    Very glad to see this development!

    Looking forward to seeing more discussion.

     
  • At 4:54 pm, Blogger Kieran said…

    Nice, like the new look, just hope that people start using their profiles. Really want to know if Librarianship with a jangle angle is just a local thing!

     
  • At 5:13 pm, Blogger Alison said…

    Following Kieran's comment, have decided to take the plunge and set up a profile - which means I've spent about half an hour trying to remember fave films etc ;-) In the interests of getting to know each other better, would be great if others do too!

     
  • At 7:26 pm, Blogger Nick said…

    Mine is there too

     
  • At 1:59 pm, Blogger Andy Richardson said…

    I have also been racking my brain for my best film.. but have decided not to bother .. judging from the links I got from my favourite bands...!
    I must admit this is a lot easier than trying to upkeep and upload the various web pages I'm either entitled to or signed up for. Especially with my basic html knowledge (non-existent). I might even keep it updated!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home