DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Friday, March 18, 2005

NLH CPD study

As you may know, NLH commissioned a study into learning and development needs of library staff. The study has been carried out by Christine Urquhart and colleagues at University of Wales Aberystwyth and will report shortly. The report will be shared online on the NLH website.

To mark the final report of the study and to talk about how we take forward some of the recommendations, NLH is running an event on 5 May. The venue is yet to be confirmed but it will be in Birmingham. The day will start at around 10.30-11.00 and finish at 3.00. The day will include a presentation from Christine, group discussion, panel discussion and of course, lunch!

If you're interested in attending, please can you email me alison.turner@nhsia.nhs.uk. Details are a bit vague but in order to get the date in busy diaries, I thought it would be best to at least get the date to you now!

1 Comments:

  • At 5:11 am, Blogger Enlargement said…

    Interesting blog you have here, I landed here on accident. I was searching for something else and came across your site. I found it pretty interesting and entertaining. I got you book marked.

    I will pop back in from time to time to see what you have new here.

    My site is a bit different than yours, but just as entertaining and educational, I run a diabetes dog in related site pertaining to diabetes dog in related articles.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home