DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Blogging at HLG

One of my colleagues at eKAT brought to my attention that fellow blogger,Tom Roper, from Brighton and Sussex Medical School will be talking on blogging at HLG.

On Wednesday 8 September Parallel Sessions 3 at 11.40, Tom will be talking on "Blogging in Brighton: current awareness for medical educators through weblogs"

Sadly I won't be there, but I am taking tips from his blog site (mostly the racing ones) to develop my own....

Apologies if this has been blogged before!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger Rime Sparse said…

    Yes, do come and the presentation will be on my blog at http://tomroper.typepad.com (as arte some previous ones on blogging that I've given here and there
    But as for the tips, in spite of a single spectacular success at Goodwood, over the flat season as a whole I'm down

     
  • At 3:07 pm, Blogger Rime Sparse said…

    Yes, do come and the presentation will be on my blog at http://tomroper.typepad.com (as are some previous ones on blogging that I've given here and there)
    But as for the tips, in spite of a single spectacular success at Goodwood, over the flat season as a whole I'm down

     

Post a Comment

<< Home