DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Friday, July 15, 2005

CASPuk Training Week 2005

CASPuk Training Week 2005
In association with the CASP International Network and the Centre for Evidence-Based Medicine

CASPuk Training Week 2005 is taking place from 5th - 9th September 2005. This popular week supports health and social care professionals from across the UK and around the world who wish to disseminate evidence-based practice and decision-making within their organisation or locality. The CASP model promotes a user-friendly, sustainable and cost-effective teaching approach, which has already been implemented in several countries.

This year, as in previous years, the CASPuk team will be joined by international trainers from the CASP International Network, who will facilitate the week's training and share their experience of evidence-based practice

New for 2005
This year, CASPuk Training Week will be run in parallel with the 11th Oxford Workshop on Teaching Evidence-Based Practice. The format of the week will be unchanged, but participants will have the added benefit of attending plenaries by some of the leading exponents of Evidence-Based Practice

Comments from previous participants
"I now feel more confident and feel I have the skills to facilitate CASP more comprehensively and creatively in my organisation"
"I'm pleased with wonderful teachers and so many useful materials"
"[The] course is excellent - met all my needs. The trainers were very helpful"
"I am now going to develop on-line and live journal club in my organisation. Also look at how CASP can facilitate clinical effectiveness and other groups in Trust"
"I understand a lot more than I did previously and I now feel confident that I could successfully run a critical appraisal workshop"

For more information, including the aims and objectives, programme, training team, costs, flyer and booking form, please go to http://www.phru.nhs.uk/casp/trweek05.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home