DLnet

Digital Libraries Network is for health librarians and trainers in the UK, interested in promotion and training.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Single Search Engine Delay

Having read the communications proposals in the Communications and Consultation Plan I'm a little confused why DLNet blog has not been used as a method of communication to keep people informed of the delay in Single Search Engine. Particularly as it has the immediacy of RSS feeds which would be advantageous considering the lateness of information on the delay.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:07 pm, Blogger Fran said…

    Thanks for the reminder, Andy.
    I hold my hands up - I had every intention of posting the message up here, got caught up in a teleconference, and forgot to do it immediately.
    Sorry - I agree it would have been a quick way of disseminating the information.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home